Syrian rebels withdraw from strategic Idlib town
- katma 20 Ağu 2019
- Opposition activists in Syria say rebels have withdrawn from the strategically important town of Khan Sheikhoun in southern Idlib province following days of fighting.
Gaining control of the town will allow the Russia-backed Syrian government access to the M5, an important economic highway that crosses the country.
Al Jazeera's Zeina Khodr reports from Beirut.
- Subscribe to our channel: aje.io/AJSubscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: AJEnglish
- Find us on Facebook: aljazeera
- Check our website: www.aljazeera.com/